Board of Directors wanted to step up the welfare activities of the
organization. As a first step it was decided that 10% of the money
collected through the Certificate Attestation Centres will be transferred
to a separate account called Chairman’s Fund, out of which financial
assistance will be given to the deserving NRK’s with the approval
of the board.
eligible for financial Assistance under “ Chairman fund”
1. Applicants should have minimum 2 years of stay abroad
2. The annual family income should not exceed Rs. 100,000/-
3. The dependent of the applicant will also be eligible in the scheme.
4. The applicant should not have availed any financial assistance
5. The rejected applicant from santhwana if necessary may be considered
in Chairman Fund.
6. The Application should accompany the following documents viz
Passport copy, Income certificate, medical bills for treatment benefit,
death certificate in case of death, copy of the ration card etc.
7. The Applications will be treated considering the present situation
of the applicant.
8. The Chairman has the right to reject any application.