Board of Directors wanted to step up the welfare activities
of the organization. As a first step it was decided that 10%
of the money collected through the Certificate Attestation Centres
will be transferred to a separate account called Chairman’s
Fund, out of which financial assistance will be given to the
deserving NRK’s with the approval of the board.
Conditions eligible for financial Assistance under “ Chairman
1. Applicants should have minimum 2 years of stay abroad
2. The annual family income should not exceed Rs. 25,000/-
3. The dependent of the applicant will also be eligible in the
4. The applicant should not have availed any financial assistance
5. The rejected applicant from santhwana if necessary may be
considered in Chairman Fund.
6. The Application should accompany the following documents
viz Passport copy, Income certificate, medical bills for treatment
benefit, death certificate in case of death, copy of the ration
7. The Applications will be treated considering the present
situation of the applicant.
8. The Chairman has the right to reject any application.